Three Sisters Park consists of 400 acres located on the south edge of Chillicothe, Illinois. A one mile long stretch of Illinois Route 29 borders the east allowing easy access from all surrounding areas. The Pavilion and special event’s areas offer a panoramic view of the Illinois river and bluffs to the east. The west side of the Park is bordered by rich Illinois farm land. To the south is the community of Rome and to the north is the community of Chillicothe. This ideal location provides the rare combination of metropolitan access in a rural setting with a beautiful unspoiled view of the Illinois River Valley.
Three Sisters Park is located in the center of the State of Illinois, on State Rt. 29. It is within close proximity to the larger communities of Peoria and East Peoria to the south. It is also within a convenient three hour drive of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis. This provides a huge population base for potential Park visitors.
The communities of Peoria and East Peoria provide sufficient room and lodging accommodations for the large events held at the Park.
Available now for rental use:
- Pavilion - A large 12,000 sq. ft. octagon shaped building that has large doors on 4 sides to make it an open air pavilion or closed for indoor uses. It includes a kitchen, restroom showers and beautiful view of the Illinois river.
- Banquet Room - Multi-purpose 2,000 square foot room in Pavilion that has all the amenities of the Pavilion and is fully climate controlled.
- Conference Room - located in Gatehouse - 450 sq. ft. great for business meetings, small birthday parties, showers and other small intimate gatherings.
- Farmhouse with period furnishings and decor. Available for tours, dinner parties, and other rental purposes.
- Barn - Authentic reproduction timber frame barn - Great for small barn dances, theme parties and weddings.
- Chapel - Wonderful for small intimate weddings. Also makes a great classroom.
- Ampitheater - loacated in a natural bowl. Large finished stage located in a natural bowl that will hold up to 18,000 guests with festival seating.
- Festival Fields - Acres of open fields. The variety and scope of uses is limited only by your imagination.
- Timber - Shaded forested areas. Great picnic and private camping areas. Has also been the host to numerous outdoor weddings.
Contact our experienced event planners to help you plan your unique and memorable event.